After you rock the vote tonight, rock your workout.
You don't have to skip your fitness routine to keep up with the election results, thanks to a fitness game we put together. Just turn on the TV, lace up your sneakers and follow the rules listed below. In no time, you'll have exercised your bod and your right to vote.
• Whenever someone says, “Ohio:” Do one push-up.
• Whenever someones says, “Wisconsin:” Do five crunches.
• Whenever someone says, “Florida:” Do one squat.
• Whenever CNN's John King uses his touch screen: Hold a plank until he finishes or is interrupted.
• Whenever someone refers to Nebraska's split electoral vote: Do a one-minute wall-sit.
• Whenever someone says, “blue state” or “red state” or “swing state:” Do one lunge per leg.
• Whenever someone refers to voter turnout: Do 10 jumping jacks.
• Whenever someone refers to Hurricane Sandy's impact on the election: Do one burpee.
Contact the writer: