The LiveWellNebraska diet and fitness trackers are free and available for everyone. With our trackers, you can:
Create your own personalized diet
Share your diet with friends
Find information about all the popular diets you've heard about
Discover what works - how people are doing on various diets
Record your progress and track your performance
Record the food you eat and exercise you do in your diet calendar
Find ingredients and recipes that are right for your diet
Search for diets that fit your lifestyle and needs
Discuss your personal diet or any popular diet
And so much more...
Remember: The information and reports generated by our trackers are not a substitute for medical advice or diagnosis. Some diets may not be suitable for some people, and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or regimen.
How to get started:
1. Register and create your personal account. To get to the registration page, click the Food Diary tab at the top, then click add food. The registration option will open.
2. Decide whether to create your personal diet, follow a popular diet or just browse around.
3. Invite your friends to follow your personal diet, create their own diet, follow a popular diet or just browse around.
4. Search the site for diets, people, recipes, tips and forums that you might find of interest.
How to start tracking your exercise:
1. Click on the My Exercise Diary tab to begin tracking your activity.
2. Select the appropriate date.
3. Click on Add Exercise.
4. Use the drop-down menu to select an activity.
5. Use the drop-down menu to select the amount of time you spent on that activity.
How to start tracking your weight:
1. Click on the Weight History tab.
2. Click weigh-in in the lower right-hand corner.
3. Fill out the fields for your current weight and height and your goal weight.